7/3/13

"Unconscious Dreams"



"Unconscious Dreams"


Woke up in the middle of the snow,
No memories roaming in my head,
Can’t recognize where or how I’ll ended there,
Just a cold winter breeze and a blue moon surround me,

Darkness seems to be the cradle meant for me,
Nothing around that may help know what happen,
Just some dirty beggar cloths I’ll held,
And a scar in my chest,


I’ll started to walk looking for someone or something that may be familiar,
Walk for hours but couldn’t find anything, not even any animals, only dead trees,
Weird also was the lack of sensation of being cold, hungry or tired,
I’ll just keep walking till the moon went away, and the sun came up,

When the first rays touched my body, my scar ached, that was the first sensation I’ll ever felt since I woke up, PAIN, then I’ll look for a shelter where no sunlight can reach me,
Suddenly, a fire appeared right at my side, those flames were blue, couldn’t feel their warm as I approached them, then I try to touch them and the ached was felt in my scar once again, but this time something else happened, a crystal thorn was expel from the scar, as a glimpse come into my mind...


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario