20/7/12

“Hope hold in Solitude Cage”




“Hope hold in Solitude Cage”

Is there a sing shinning above the can guide?
Is there a piece of mind left in this flesh cage?
It’s still a chance for a soul to be heard?
Does this silent requiem can express the thoughts?

Crawling into a garden of black roses,
Leaving blood & flesh in each thorn,
Strength seems to fade away as closer I get,
The ground seems to embrace my will to lift,

A corner seems to be the safest place to wait,
Far away the light dims as madness shows itself,
Trap in unconsciousness, a sick soul moans,
Dry tears evanescence without leaving the eyes,

Mistrust on stranger who took control of my heart,
Each step leads to the edge of lucidity,
The sky turns black as thunders strikes and burns all,
An open grave can be seen from here, no script reflected on the tombstone,

Anger dwells with fear, while love murders reason,
Illusion faints as confusion rapes hope,
Madness seduces morality while chastity arouses,
A mind lost & gone gives birth to a paradox,

Waiting for an answer I turn to dust,
The ashes from phoenix fall from my soul,
Ink of solitude tears have tattoo my chest,
The venom from her kiss sealed my doom (room)

A spell cast by her lust eyes, in oblivion I’m found lost,
A fire burning in the words as I’m trying to mumble,
A cold freeze felt when she lose my hand,
Again alone on an island I’m found


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario