25/2/12

"Erotic Moon"



"Erotic Moon"



"A red lust moon shines above us now, while our lips slowly, gently
Taste our love in flesh....
A red lust moon drives our desires while our blood warms with each care,
A sensation we long ago....
A red lust moon that we prey to, as we serve ourdivinity, as we drown ourselves
On waves of passion immerge from our forbidden desires
A red lust moon that teach us the erotic of thenights, the love caged in our bodies,
That needed to be unleashed once and for all....


>v< A Witch's Dream >v<


The moon keeps our lips together, as well as ourbodies hold each other tight,
The heat keep pushing us together, but now ourclothing is the jail that put us far from each other,
Our hand have mind on their own; the red lust moon is even brighter with every kiss we feel,
The adrenaline crosses within our blood, our heart, is telling us not to stop,
I don't want you to stop, there's something pushing us to continue,
I put your finger in my mouth, just to get you excited, I love to feel your
Hands over my chest, my hands in your back, touching your whole body,
Mine rubbing against yours, so hard & so fast as my heart commands me to do


~~~~~ Vampire † Witch ~~~~~


This feeling, we can't control, our only thought on our minds,
Our only will I to please each other until body can handle it,
Red lust moon we're your slaves now.........
Reddish Bloody Eye, In Lust we live!!
Embraced by the Angel of Lust...
Lost Souls, we devoured our passion,desire....


† ------ L O V E ------ †
-
 † 

A prophecy of a witch & a vampire...



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario