25/2/12

"Night Eye"




"Night Eye"



Once the dusk reaches the earth’s core,
And every soul shines in the skies
The great white eye guides our path
Can you hear what she sings to us?

“Mother of night, carry me home”

Look deep into the bright eye to see reality
Silence could whisper tales of dreams soon to come
Your body would lay in a trance, meditation in to high
Nirvana, Olympus, Valhalla even the Gadda da Vida

Mystical trips, a journey without the weight of the body awaits…
An Arian lady dancing & seducing me with her hips, in trance I fall
Her eyes are able to freeze my heart with a blink, and she does it/closes them
My blood gets hotter with every move she makes, and I made her mine

On the winds I travel, seeking for dreams into which I could feed on
As a watcher, dream chaser I’ll turn to, just for learning from all of you
Trading wishes for dreams, filling the bag of hopes & then turning them into stardust
And sprinkle to you while sleeping, having a reverie or during a lucid dream

Discover, uncover the secret capacity of the spirit, travel through time & space
Although it is covered by a thick cape of fog, the howling of the wolf I can still hear
The call of nature ask, Where you are?, Why do you hide? Accept this gift/curse
Werewolf you turn to, a blood omen feast is all she asks for, would you please her?




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario